Supermicro's patented Twin Architecture with up to 24 DIMMs per node for Highest Performance is the foundation of the most advanced server platforms in HPC/Data Center, Cloud Computing and Enterprise IT applications. These high performance, high density systems feature optimum airflow for energy efficient cooling, easy maintenance and high availability with hot-swappable nodes and redundant power supply modules. These systems also feature the latest CPU and interconnect technologies for maximum processing performance and data throughput.
Broadest Spectrum of Twin Products with up to:
• 24 DIMMs of Up to 3TB of up to 2400MHz memory per node
• Redundant (96%) Efficiency Titantium Level Power Supplies
• Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4/v3 product families
• Up to 6x 3.5" or 12x 2.5" SAS3 / SATA3 HDDs / SSDs per node
• NVMe Support
• PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots for 56Gb/s ConnectX-3 FDR IB or 10GbE SFP+
• SATA DOM Support
• Server Management with Onboard IPMI 2.0 + KVM with dedicated LAN
2 hot-plug nodes in 2U, each node supports up to 1TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM or RDIMM DDR4-2400MHz & 6x 3.5" hot-swap SAS2 (via LSI 2208)/SATA3 drive bays. Optimized Performance per Watt, System Density & TCO.